MMW is committed to incorporating environmental and charitable initiatives whenever possible.
We will strive to set a good example by:
- Constantly seeking out ways to educate ourselves and the community on green initiatives
- Supporting local businesses and products
- Driving charitable outreach through support of local non-profits and causes
MMW believes that even the smallest actions really can add up to make a big difference. By providing recycling bins throughout the venue, choosing to use hand dryers in place of paper towels and using reusable coasters in lieu of cocktail napkins, we hope to inspire our guests to be a force for positive change.
Here are some ways you can help us:
- Make use of appropriate recycling containers when you attend events or concerts
- Carpool, bike, or ride the bus when visiting the venue
- Order organic – take advantage of our fresh organic menu when hosting your private event at MMW
- Choose paperless ticket delivery when available
- Participate in our non-profit Ticket Exchange program by donating needed items or volunteering your time to the designated charity, in exchange for the chance to win free tickets!
How ticket exchange works:
MMW will spotlight one local non-profit organization each month. We will be collecting items from the organization’s wish list at each show and event throughout the month. Donations can be placed on the table in the front entrance. Each person that brings an item may register their email once per each item donated. At the end of the month, we will draw a number of ticket winners and notify them via email.
November’s Spotlighted Charity
Nurses for Newborns
Nurses for Newborns exists to provide a safety net for families most at-risk in order to prevent infant mortality, child abuse and neglect by providing in-home nursing visits which promote healthcare, education, and positive parenting skills.
Nurses for Newborns provides services to babies who are born with medical problems, born to teen moms or born to mothers with disabilities/mental health concerns. In addition to medical care, we assist families whenever possible with donated materials needed for safe care, such as diapers, formula, baby food, clothing, and bedding.
In Tennessee, 1 out of every 100 babies born will not live to see their first birthday. Nurses for Newborns is helping to change this. Our nurses are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They connect their families with resources in the community to ensure Tennessee babies have the best possible start in life their families can provide. We are Saving Babies, Strengthening Families.
- Digital thermometers
- Cool mist humidifiers
- NEW infant car seats
- NEW toddler car seats
- NEW portable cribs (Pack ‘n Play)
- High chairs