Special Events & Venue Rental
Marathon Music Works was designed to exceed the needs of a variety of events including private events, weddings & wedding receptions, concerts, corporate events, video shoots and more. Featuring interior/exterior brick walls, exposed high beam ceilings, concrete floors, natural sunlight, and an industrial chic finish, Marathon Music Works stands out by offering a unique space rich with history, character and charm.
Originally built in the early 1900′s, Marathon Music Works offers over 14,000 sq ft of open floor space and accommodates banquet style seating for parties of 100 to 400, cocktail seating for 300 to 900, and standing room for up to 1500 guests. We’d love the opportunity to host your next event!
To schedule a personal tour and for additional details please contact our Director Of Special Events at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17,500 sqft of usable event space
- VIP Mezzanine overlooking main room
- (2) sets of restrooms
- (2) bar areas with full bar service
- (2) dressing rooms with full bath
- Permanent coat check/box office
- Unobstructed view of stage
- Stage, sound & concert lighting
- Ample parking directly behind venue
- and along street
- Large 80′ deck
- Partially furnished catering kitchen
- Industrial chic interior finish
- Interior/exterior brick walls
- High beam ceiling, polished concrete floor
- In House Catering by Flavor Caters and Special Events
- Tables and Chairs for 200
- Outdoor deck area
- Eco-Friendly event packages
- Three private green room areas including the Gibson Guitar Room and Game Room.
Ready to book a special event? Have more questions? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Director of Special Events