Add to Calendar
Use code: STRANGE90S at checkout for 2 for 1 tickets!
Strange 90's is a fully immersive experience that creates strange supergroups to perform the anthems of the 90's in a venue designed to recreate the atmosphere of the time. Fans are encouraged to get the flannel out, throw on a Jennifer Aniston or Kurt Cobain wig and enter the time warp to join us in the pre-digital-aged splendor of music‘s most exciting decade. When you’re not watching your favorite rock-stars performing your favorite songs, explore our 90's playland with a Saved By The Bell Pop Up diner, fully immersive virtual reality world, a live graffiti art mural and more...
All proceeds benefiting The Beat of Life, serving the mental health/criminal justice space by enlisting songwriters to teach inmates to write and perform music.
- Ajay & Jeremy Popoff (LIT)
- Nick Wheeler (ALL AMERICAN REJECTS)
- Richie Faulkner (JUDAS PRIEST)
- Leigh Nash (SIXPENCE NONE THE RICHER)
- Matt Thiessen (RELIENT K)
- Sean Fuller (FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE)
- Jennie Vee (EAGLES of DEATH METAL)
- Chet Roberts (3 DOORS DOWN)
- Sean Nelson (HARVEY DANGER)
- Josh Paul (INFECTIOUS GROOVES)
- Slim Jim Phantom (STRAY CATS)
- Rich Redmond (JASON ALDEAN's band)
- Dez Dickerson (Prince's REVOLUTION BAND)
- Jeffrey Steele
- Ira Dean
- Bridgette Tatum
- Jessica Cayne
- Keesy Timmer
- Matt Warren
- Danny Myrick
- Josh & Ryman Wooten
- Kim McLean
- Sarah Jane Nelson
- Brian Irwin and more!
Hosted by Jessie McNamara
For latest up to date information visit strange90s.com
Absolutely no refunds - no exceptions. Lineups and times are subject to change. Any ticket suspected of being purchased for the sole purpose of reselling can be canceled at the discretion of Marathon Music Works and/or Eventbrite. Valid government-issued photo ID required for entry to age-restricted events. Tickets available at the door (if not sold out). No re-entry. Physical tickets available at the box office.