Our Box Office and retail space is open Fridays 10am-4pm and one hour before door times on show days. In our Box Office you can:
- Purchase tickets to future shows at Marathon Music Works or Exit/In
- Pick up Will Call tickets
- Purchase Exit/In and Marathon Music Works merchandise
- Purchase exclusive screen prints from past shows
Entrance Bar & Lounge
Starting an hour before doors open, enjoy a beer, cocktail, espresso or grilled cheese in our entrance bar & lounge at the front of the venue. Tickets are required to enter. You’ll have quick access to enter the venue from this room as well as ample seating before the show. This area is open for the entire show experience, so retreat here for a conversation or to snack on some of our food options throughout the show..
An Exclusive Experience – 21+ ONLY
Tito’s Lounge Includes:
- Exclusive access to the elevated platform with side-stage view
- Limited cocktail tables & stools
- Drink options include draft beer, wine, and a selection of Tito’s cocktails
- Private restroom
Starting an hour before doors open, dive into our whiskey list, have a cocktail or beer at the bar, or on our comfy couches, or patio. William Collier’s also stays open after the show and tickets are NOT required to enter. William Collier’s is connected to Marathon Music Works, and you can pass back and forth during the show, but only after you have entered Marathon Music Works through the front doors.
Additionally, William Collier’s is available to rent for private events. Click for more info.
Nashville and New York resident artist, James Willis curated the design of William Collier’s. He hand-sketched the bar top design from original Marathon Motor Works blueprints, created the oils paintings for the walls, and designed most other aspects of the room itself.